16 Apr Deputy Playwork Manager
Jancett Playsafe are looking for a Deputy Playwork Manager to join their team. We expect our deputy managers to be confident with the current Government legislation in regard to Ofsted, EYFS and safeguarding. We expect our deputy managers to work and implement the company policies and procedures. Our deputy managers must be able to lead a setting, promote positive relationships with the schools and parents of the setting. To be able to promote a positive enabling environment that is clean, tidy, safe and children can access a good standard of resources and promote the play opportunities and play types.
• To be a positive leader and support other staff through coaching and mentoring where appropriate
• To create play opportunities that allow all the children’s needs to be met
• To create a welcoming setting, promoting equal opportunities and creating resources and play areas that meets the children’s needs.
• To promote positive relationships with your customers and the school as well as other external professionals
• To plan play and resources for all the children’s needs to improve their development
• To have some computer skills and complete administration tasks that support legislation requirements
• To be positive about training and upskill as and when required outside working hours
• To have a clear, enhanced DBS
The Hours & Salary
Breakfast Club: 7.15am to 9.00am,
Afterschool club: 2.30pm – 6.30pm
Holiday Club: 7.15am to 6.30pm (on shift patterns)
Salary £8.75 per hour
Free training and continuous training where we help financially,
35% off childcare fees,
Staff member of the month & year with a small gift,
Seasonal ticket travel loans, Salary pension schemes/auto-enrolment,
Perkbox – online benefits package.
Jancett Childcare is a family run company that opened its doors in 1969. Jancett Childcare provides childcare for 0-5 years and out of school provisions for 4-11 years. The company promotes that children must come first and we feel passionate that high quality and nurturing are important for all staff and children. We believe that we should work in partnership with our customers and employees to promote a caring and supportive network. We ensure our staff are given the best opportunities to grow and develop into mature professional practitioners.
JACE Training is part of Jancett Childcare & JACE Training Limited.