22 Oct Nursery Auxiliary Assistant
Jancett Childcare are looking to recruit a Nursery Auxiliary Assistant to join their nursery group.
The ideal person would be caring, hardworking and reliable.
The main duties would include:
- Preparation of breakfast for the nursery rooms
- Collection and distribution of snacks/drinks/lunch
- To cover laundry duties – washing, drying and folding and return to each of the rooms
- To meet Health and safety environmental health requirements and keep up to date with current good practice
- To liaise with staff regarding specific dietary requirements
- To contribute to and attend your staff appraisal
- To attend any training events or staff team meetings
- To ensure adherence to the Organisations code of practice on confidentiality
- To perform any other duties as deemed necessary by the Manager or deputy
- To report all accidents to the manager
- Proactive and forward thinking with a professional manner
- Able to follow all current food safety guidance while in the kitchen
- Knowledgeable and aware of Health and safety and be aware of food allergies
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative and able to manage own time and prioritise tasks
- Friendly, flexible and approachable with good customer awareness and communication skills
- Committed to undertake appropriate training and continued professional development
- A clear, enhanced DBS will be required
Salary The salary offered is National Minimum Wage +20p / National Living Wage +20p.
Hours 7.15am – 3.15pm Monday to Friday.
Free training and continuous training where we help financially
35% off childcare fees
Staff member of the month & year with a small gift
Seasonal ticket travel loans
Salary pension schemes/auto-enrolment