07 Jan Temporary Maintenance Person
JANCETT Childcare & JACE Training Limited are recruiting for a Temporary Maintenance Person to work on a new nursery site opening Spring 2019.
Someone who has experience in general maintenance and DIY ideally in a commercial organisation would be the perfect candidate.
The applicant must;
- Have own transport, with own tools (wherever possible tools should be of the cordless variety)
- Hold a full clean drivers licence, have experience and be able to drive company vehicles including transit type vehicles
- Have a health & safety awareness and or qualification
- Be able and willing to work at height
- Have experience in manual handling and lifting
- Have an understanding of PPE usage
- Be willing to undertake periods of lone working often unsupervised
Your base will be in Wallington (Surrey).
The role is available for immediate start ending on Friday 1st March 2019. You will be part of a small team delivering a new nursery site to a deadline, so flexibility and reliability will be essential.
A qualification or training in a trade is desirable for this role.
You will need to have good communication skills both verbal and written. You will be expected to undertake any necessary training that may be required for this role.
Safe storage and repair of tools remains the responsibility of the operative.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate offered employment will be subject to compulsory screening checks, this will include; employment references and an Enhanced DBS check.